Thursday, April 14, 2011

thursday=suprise package day

I LOVE SURPRISE PACKAGE DAY!!

Today, a box arrived from the lovely Brooke (and Justin and Jasper). It had among it a new squeeky toy from Jasper to Neah, a dope hand blown glass gavel for me (see pic below) and some dessert creation goodies from our C&B registry. Brooke and Emily were the people who had a main hand in hiring me at Children's--for which i am endlessly grateful. Brooke is also a cooking goddess, theme party thrower, and Auntie to the ever so cute Avery.

Brooke and Justin have this dope Etsy site, where they showcase all their awesome creations. You should really check it out, especially if you are into awesome glasswear. Seriously, how dope is my gavel!! Justin once made me a set of made to order wine glasses for a Christmas giveaway--huge hit. Anyways, i'm beyond stoked, but I think Neah is the happiest of the lotbecause of the new squeeker--which she won't let me get in the vicinity of.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment