Friday, September 17, 2010

Alaskan September part III--and an aside

The aside first, because it seems more appropriate. I have gotten entirely too emotionally invested in this show: Covert Affairs. The season finale was on Tuesday and I have anxiously been worrying about the fate of one of the characters since. The real issue is simpler. If i don't quit the panic attack, its going to be a VERY long 8 months before i get to find out WTF happened.  If you too share emotional bonds with non-existent TV characters and know how to make it stop...please I beg you, comment and tell me how.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled discussion of my trip to AK. Juneau was the last stop on the Crossett Tour. We had a great turn out for the meetings:


Juneau is the home (in the my heart lives here in the grandios sense of the word) of my girl Layli. I often think of her when i am here. To me Juneau seems frozen in a weird haunted sense. Isolated with no roads.  To Layli it is a never ending adventure of red onesies and outdoor love.
I do love me some glacier though....and also this visitor's center :)


No comments:

Post a Comment