Monday, March 15, 2010

test driving a new set of eyes

to be honest, it's not going so well.

I'm attempting to escpae from my glasses. i want variation, options, to be able to go out without hiding behind pieces of glass. Don't get me wrong--my glasses are dope. i get complimented at least once a week....they have pretty designs on the sides and make me look smarter.

Now, however, i have flexy plastsic things--contacts--stuck in my eyes. i wish someone had told me these come with a period of basically a week where you can't see anything very well. I'm on day 3 of a week. i spend much time squinting and blinking and am open to suggestion of how to get used to these little monsters faster. theoretically, there is something about having to adjust to a new focus point closer than i am used to because of the glasses.

vamos a ver!

1 comment:

  1. Get the daily disposable contacts. They are much easier to adjust to and you can see up close with 'em.

    ReplyDelete